Monstercolors PVC Marine Flexithane is a Highly flexible polyurethane Semi-gloss coating that dries to a highly elastomeric film, with excellent adhesion properties on such difficult substrates as, pvc PU elastomer, rubber,and leather, it is able to stretch up to 800%, Flexithane coated materials can be literally tied in knots.
Due to the unusual, not to say unique nature of Monstercolors highly flexible Flexithane coating, it can be found in the most unusual places. Developed for such difficult applications as painting hot air balloons and truck side curtains, it was used recently to embellish the country's largest, loudest tie and is currently adorning the giant spinnaker of a competitor in the round-the-world BT Global Challenge yacht race.
Flexithane is now used widely in the marine sector for use on all types of substrates where a highly flexible paint is needed, it is used on sails, boat covers, rubber inflatables etc .
* A fully flexible paint formulated for PVC, PU and rubber variant fabric
* Semi gloss finish, will not crack or flake off
* No Primer required
* Used for resealing and preventing rubbing strake and mouldings from powdering
* Supplied in 400ml aerosols
* Coverage 2/3 sq m per 400ml
* WARNING – Flexithane must not be used on any hypalon surface.